Thursday, May 05, 2005

What Girls Say While Watching Star Wars

And now for a random assortment of utterances overheard at tonight's all-girl viewing of Star Wars Episode 4: A New Hope:
-C3PO is completely gay. (LB)
-If I were a gay robot, I could find a better partner that R2D2. (Janel)
-Have you ever wondered why R2D2 never gets stuck in the sand? (Vick)
-His parenting skills are greatly lacking. (Tiffany on Darth)
-Dad! You always did like Luke better! (LB, wishing we would watch it on mute and supply our own dialogue)
-Let the weird incestuous overtones begin...(LB)
-You think Luke gets a tan line from that outfit? (Vick)
-Cut your bangs! (Kacey to Luke)
-I wanna go clubbing with them! (Vick, during scene in Tatoine cantina)
-How much crack did these people smoke before designing the costumes? (LB)
-It was the 70's, my vote is for LSD. (Kacey)
-(After Leia kisses Luke and LB cringes) He's 17! He'd get turned on by a lug wrench, not just his sister! (Janel)
-I always wondered how THAT guy got in the rebel army. He totally could not have passed the physical! (Janel, commenting on large fighter pilot whose name, as it turns out, is Porkins)

And now for the segment, "Things we would say with Jedi power:"
1. No, I haven't been drinking.
2. You want to buy me a Gucci purse.
3. You want to give me the whole day off.
4. You are the most beautiful girl in the world.
5. You want to do the dishes tonight.
6. These are the winning numbers.

So when are we watching Episode 5?!?

2 Comments:

At 8:48 AM, Blogger Tiffany said...

What happened to "Ways to Avoid an Incestuous Relationship with the Long-Lost Twin Sister You Never Knew You Had"?

 
At 7:37 PM, Blogger Clarissa said...

I'm glad you gals weren't around today when I watched Return of the Jedi with my children!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home