Saturday, June 03, 2006

The Summer of Me

Is off to a roaring good start!!

Quick list of things I've done in the first week of break:
1. Visited family and played at the pool with the kids.
2. Read 2 books.
3. Went to the pool with Lynn and got just a touch singed.
4. Enjoyed new resteraunt, Cabana, where there was lots of good food, stout drinks, and cute boys.
5. Helped Tabi get ready for opening of store. Her boss is a former bit part actor. He bought us lunch. I've now officially had food with a celebrity.
6. Went to a book signing for Mary Kay Andrews who wrote one of the books I've read this week. Good times!
7. Saw The Break Up. B+ I ADORE Vince Vaughn and Jon Favraeu. Apart they are good, together they are divine.
8. Had breakfast with friends.
9. Bought new Al Gore book in preperation to meet him at Davis-Kidd in 2 weeks.
10. Planned a trip to the beach.
11. Planned a trip to Oregon.
12. Written on my blog twice now thereby doubling the number of posts I've had these past months!

Notice nowhere on the list are the words: slept late. There's a rather annoying bluejay who insists on flying into my bedroom window every morning around 6.30. I figure if he keeps this up he'll be dead soon, otherwise I would take more drastic measures to end this non-awesome event.

3 Comments:

At 11:37 AM, Blogger CHADDDD said...

2 posts in one week. A gold star for you.

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger Jennifer Thompson said...

8b. Introduced JT to Guster and Herbal Essences mousse.

8c. Recreated The Portrait.

Yay! You're really back!

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger Katie said...

she's not really back...she's just teasing us.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home