Monday, February 13, 2006

Best. Movie. Ever.

I just finished watching The Usual Suspects. For the 80 gazillionth time. It is so stinkin' good! I think evey time I've watched it, I've discovered something different. I love movies like that, and it's so hard to find them. Memento is another movie that does a nice job with the "Holy crap!" factor, but I just don't think anything will ever top my boy Kevin Spacey. Mmm. Chills. Any others that I need to be aware of?

And now for a random assortment:
1. We had a snow day today. Yea! I love snow days without snow. I went to the gym with 2 girls from school and then we went to eat Mexican food. You gotta love it.
2. I've stayed out until 3 am the past two Saturdays! Now, for the normal world, I realize that's uneventful, but I'm practically 80 when it comes to my bedtime so I was impressed with myself. Both times I was with my friend Lisa, who is one of the funniest people on the planet. What's most impressive is that I also made it to church. On time. Go me.
3. Millie just ripped one and my eyes are watering.
4. I hate Valentine's Day. Not because I'm single. Because of people that talk about how much single people hate Valentine's Day while at Target. I was there today getting stuff for the kids tomorrow and these two chicks were just going on and on about how bitter single people are about it. I'm not bitter. I just think it's a commercial holiday. And yes, I thought that when I had a Valentine so there. Shut it.
5. Seriously, I have to go let Mills out. She's killin' me.

1 Comments:

At 7:15 AM, Blogger Jennifer Thompson said...

I'm the same way about Valentine's. Tuesday I was completely fine, till we got to Kairos and heard about how single people are always depressed on Valentine's Day! Dude, not all of us are bitter.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home