Monday, March 13, 2006

Three Things I Love:

1. Rain.
2. Jack Johnson.
3. Jack Johnson singing about rain.

I've been sitting on my couch since getting home from school. I'm trying to get Baby Emma's blanket finished as she may be entering the world shortly past 8 tonight (that's when Jenny's going to the hospital). It's raining like a mother outside and I have iTunes on random...With all my music, it has played Banana Pancakes twice. Three times if you count me just now rewinding it. Weird. I love this song, though. I like most of Jack Johnson's music. Sometimes it seems to all blend together, but good grief it's relaxing. I want to take a nap. Or make pancakes. One or the other.

2 Comments:

At 6:57 AM, Blogger Michael Hickerson said...

Well, as long as you don't make pancakes while taking a nap....

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger Rachel said...

mmm...Jack Johnson. Have you heard his "Sing-A-Longs & Lullabies for the Film Curious George"? I can't stop playing it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home