Wednesday, October 05, 2005

I'm Grounded

By myself from ever going to Target with Amanda again. We had a great time, but now that I'm home and have unpacked my bags I'm wondering, "Did I really need the SpongeBob SquarePants house shoes?" Well, the answer to that is yes because I'll wear them to school for Pajama Day and my kids will think I'm the coolest thing since sliced bread...But I probably didn't really need a new purse (but it's awesome) or a cosmetics bag (but my trip is coming up and this is smaller than the one I have) or the products (again, the trip!) or the pajamas (but the drive-in is having a pj party) or the Halloween shirt (but it's got It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown on it and we'll watch that at school so technically it's a learning aid)...So, yeah, call me the queen of rationalization!!

9 Comments:

At 7:30 AM, Blogger Al said...

I'm off to Target for pj's too. Which ones did you get? We don't want to arrive at the drive in in the same pj's. That would be scandalous!

 
At 7:44 AM, Blogger Michael Hickerson said...

Awwwwwwwwwwww, man....I am all jealous that I was a dumb-butt and my car is wrecked up and I can't go. :(

Ugh...this week is not one of the best.

Anyway, sounds like you are to Target like I am to Wal-Mart. Though last week they had in Smallville season one for like $20 and I thought-that might be cool. Lucikly it was near the back of the store adn I could talk myself out of it by the time I got to the front.

 
At 7:46 AM, Blogger amanda said...

al, i got the pj's with fun gnomes all over. they're so comfy!
lb, you totally needed everything you bought! i'm planning on going back to target saturday at some point to peruse the clearance racks for some light fall shopping!

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger LB said...

This is why I'm grounded from going with you, Vick...You talk me out of nothing...Of course I don't exactly grab things out of your hands and put them back on the shelf...We're just evil temptresses...Plain and simple!

 
At 8:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know where you live, that is what is so funny

 
At 9:05 PM, Blogger LB said...

uh...huh??

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger CHADDDD said...

That earlier comment: "I know where you live, that is what is so funny" is kind of freakin' my crap.

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger LB said...

You think yours is freaked?!

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger Katie said...

That comment is kinda freakin' nuts! I'm not you and my crap is freaked too! I'd rather have 5 snakes in my house than have some strange blog poster say he knows where I live. Ick!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home